Handcrafted Tanned Leather Notebook Cover
Introducing the Atelier Eli x Dear Joie collaboration.
* This product is excluded from our Bindery sale.
Handmade traveller's notebook constructed of 5 oz vegetable-tanned cowhide leather from Italy. The vegetable-tanned leather used in the cover is extremely strong and durable. The Edges are bevelled and burnished to ensure a smooth finishing.
Notebook covers come with a Seda notebook in dotted paper with Dot Grey paper.
- Made with Italian Natural Veg-Tanned
- Dimensions: 6" x 8" (when closed)
- Designed for 5" x 7" notebooks or smaller
- Includes card and pen slots
- Woven Elastic
- Handcrafted by Atelier Eli in Vancouver
- Pocket Size. 5" x 7"
- 24 Pages
- Stitch sewn
- Cover:130LB cover paper (grey) *grey cover is not 100% CW
- Paper: 28LB text. Beautiful to the touch with zero carbon emission.
- This is a handmade item so please excuse the slight imperfections.
How to take care of Natural Veg-Tanned Leather
Over time natural veg-tanned leather will develop a beautiful darker patina. To maintain a clean look, keep it away from sunlight, heat and areas of high humidity. Use only leather conditioner and natural bristles to clean.
All of our notebooks are made with paper certified by the Rainforest Alliance Program for FSC Standards, manufactured with green-e certified energy, containing at least 100% post-consumer waste recycled fibre. Elemental Chlorine Free (EFC) and Process Chlorine Free (PCF)