The Haku notebook is our pocket sized notebook. Designed to be the perfect companion to carry around to easily jot down and solidify those 'ah-hah' moments, to develop your inspirations on beautiful paper. Purchase 3 Haku Notebooks and receive a $5 discount, automatically applied.
We use thread-bound so you can open your book flat, which allows for ease of writing. The dot grid has 5mm spaces in between and to keep you from distractions or interference, we've selected a nude ink that allows your writing to pop.
All of our notebooks are made with paper certified by the Rainforest Alliance Program for FSC Standards, manufactured with green-e certified energy, containing at least 100% post-consumer waste recycled fibre. Elemental Chlorine Free (EFC) and Process Chlorine Free (PCF)
- Pocket Size. 3.5" x 5.25"
- 14 Pages
- Stitch sewn
- Cover: 130LB Vellum card stock (white)
- Cover:130LB cover paper (grey) *grey cover is not recycled
- Paper: 28LB text. Beautiful to the touch with zero carbon emission.
- This is a handmade item so please excuse the slight imperfections.