The Kito notebook is the perfect keeper of all your significant plans, drawings, and thoughts with 70 pages. Designed for simplicity and all of your memoirs at hand. Available in dot grid and blank paper.
We use thread-bound so you can open your book flat, which allows for ease of writing. The dot grid has 5mm spaces in between and to keep you from distractions or interference, we've selected a nude ink that allows your writing to pop.
$2 of every Dear Joie bindery sale will be donated to the Sleeping Children Around the World charity to help give a brighter future to children in developing countries.
All of our notebooks are made with paper certified by the Rainforest Alliance Program for FSC Standards, manufactured with green-e certified energy, containing at least 100% post-consumer waste recycled fibre. Elemental Chlorine Free (EFC) and Process Chlorine Free (PCF)
- A5 Slim (8in x 5.25in)
- 70 Pages.
- Stitch sewn with glue binding
- Cover: 130LB Vellum card stock (white)
- Cover:130LB cover paper (grey) *grey cover is not 100% recycled
- Paper: 28LB text. Beautiful to the touch with zero carbon emission.
- This is a handmade item so please excuse the slight imperfections.